Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1... 3 4 5  Previous   Next
Tool: BirthYearCheck
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Sweden Posts: 4,526
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Guess what! I found more things to do to BirthYearCheck! 

First of all, I replaced CEFSharp with WebView2. Among other things this means a much smaller download, and BirthYearCheck can now be run on both 32 bit and 64 bit machines. Anyone still running 32 bit Windows?

I also implemented AutoItX fully, so now the program will find DVD Profiler without having to know Profiler's main window title. And I styled the program a bit, but it's much less obvious here than in ProfilerMissing. Just trying to put a little bit of personal touch on my programs.

The search function in WebView2 is a bit different than in CefSharp, so please read the help file.

There are a couple of minor fixes as well.

BirthYearCheck 4.8
Refresh your browser if you still see the old version.

PS. If you already have BirthYearCheck installed, you might consider cleaning out that folder before copying in the new version, so you get rid of all the no longer needed CefSharp gunk.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
 Last edited: by GSyren
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
United States Posts: 6,402
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Interesting. I will take a look at WebView2. If it solves the issues I had building CLTBoss,  I will jump on it, because that would make the tool run at least 10 times faster.
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
 Last edited: by mediadogg
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Sweden Posts: 4,526
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting mediadogg:
Quote:
Interesting. I will take a look at WebView2. If it solves the issues I had building CLTBoss,  I will jump on it, because that would make the tool run at least 10 times faster.

That would be awesome! Fingers crossed!
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1... 3 4 5  Previous   Next