Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1  Previous   Next
Cast Question
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorAddicted2DVD
United States Posts: 17,310
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
How to list these...

I have a low budget horror movie that has several different creatures in it. mostly off takes of classic monsters, they a few of them the do not want you to know who played them so on the actors side of the list it is blank with the name of the creature on the role side. So how do I go about listing these as credited?
Pete
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
United States Posts: 4,245
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I know it's frowned upon, but does IMDB list them?

If so, I'd use that as a springboard and see if you can find other links that support that they appeared in the film.

And being that no name is given in the credits, right, I'd list them as uncredited since just the monster they played in the film is credited.
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorAddicted2DVD
United States Posts: 17,310
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
After looking into it I found they did it in a little weird way... but they are all credited. So all good. Thanks anyway!
Pete
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1  Previous   Next