Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1  Previous   Next
Aaron Johnson question regarding the TV show Beast.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
United States Posts: 4,245
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I was looking at IMDB and they list 83 people by that name.

According to the link below the actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson's common name is Aaron Johnson.
Here

Now, both IMDB and the CLT show a listing for a TV show called Beast. In which Aaron Johnson plays Stick Insect Boy in episode 2.

Can anyone who own this check that episode to see if the Aaron Johnson in that is Aaron Taylor-Johnson or some other actor?

If it's a different actor, than a birth year will be needed to separate them.

Thanks.
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorAlunH
United Kingdom Posts: 102
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Beast was a 2000-2001 UK sitcom (veterinarians, in case you were wondering) and Aaron Johnson is credited as Aaron Johnson.  His episode aired in 2001, and he looks around 11 or 12, which would fit.

I can't say I'm overly familiar with the actor, but trawling through IMDb photos of the Kick-Ass Aaron Johnson, they're the same person.
Posted:
Quoting AlunH:
Quote:
Beast was a 2000-2001 UK sitcom (veterinarians, in case you were wondering) and Aaron Johnson is credited as Aaron Johnson.  His episode aired in 2001, and he looks around 11 or 12, which would fit.

I can't say I'm overly familiar with the actor, but trawling through IMDb photos of the Kick-Ass Aaron Johnson, they're the same person.

Thanks.
Posted:
Another Aaron Johnson that IMDB lists.

An actor in the TV Movie "Temple Grandin".

IMDB

I've looked at trailers and featurettes on youtube and I didn't see him Aaron Johnson in it.

So if someone owns this, can they verify that this Aaron Johnson is Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

Thanks.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1  Previous   Next