Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Allow for multiple databases to be uploaded
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorStevegauss
United States Posts: 12
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have recently begun making databases by major actor/actress, but you can only upload one database at a time.
Steve Gauss
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Sweden Posts: 4,508
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
It is of course an entirely valid request, but I would estimate that the chances of this happening to be slim to none.

Whatever you are trying to achieve, using multiple databases is very rarely the answer.
If you care to share what you are aiming at, I'm sure you can get some hot tips.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorDJ Doena
Germany Posts: 6,737
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
And if you absolutely want to have multiple online databases, if you have your own webspace capably of MySQL and PHP, you can use phpDVDProfiler.
Karsten
DVD Collectors Online

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next