Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
3 files starting with z that sort to the top
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantdtsig
Just asking questions man
United States Posts: 352
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
There are no special characters ... i have edited the title field and they still sort to the top.
Any ideas what could cause this ... sorting by title.  nothing in sort by fields
 Last edited: by dtsig
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Sweden Posts: 4,508
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting dtsig:
Quote:
nothing in sort by fields

There's always something in the Sort Title field. If you leave it blank, the regular Title is copied to the Sort Title field.

Make sure that the Sort Title doesn't start with a space. If it does, that would sort it on top of the list.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantdtsig
Just asking questions man
United States Posts: 352
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Gunnar ... and that was the piece I was missing ... Sort Title always has something ... except when it doesn't

Thanks
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next