Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Some Pictures are missing
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantSmack
Germany Posts: 17
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hello all,

i have a problem with some Blurays not showing the picture. The strange thing is that I'm also using Dvdprofiler on my Iphone and the Blurays who are not showing the picture on the desktop version are showing the pictures on the iPhone. Also on my website the pictures for the movies are shown but not on the desktop

I'm using Windows 10 and i did already try to update all pictures but it didn't work

Even when I'm selecting the movie with the missing picture and try to update the profile and picture it won't download the picture

Does anyone have a solution for my problem ?

Is it a problem with Windows 10? While using Windows 7 in the past i had no problem with loading the pictures for the movies
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributormreeder50
I was outta bullets
United States Posts: 2,713
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
3 Things:

1. Are you using the latest version of DVDP?
2. Have you rebuilt the database?
3. Make sure the pictures are not locked.
Marty - Registered July 10, 2004, User since 2002.
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Thanks for your reply.

1. Yes latest version is installed
2. yes many times
3. I don't know. How could i check this? It doesn't show me any pic at all
I was outta bullets
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Right Click on any profile that is not showing pictures and scroll down to Lock, about 2/3 of the way and check the pop-out list to see if Cover Images has a check along side. If it does, scroll down and uncheck it. Then go to the Online tab and click on Refresh DVD from Invelos and finally click on Refresh Images Only. If the images are not locked, I'm kinda at a loss.
Posted:
It's not locked
I was outta bullets
Posted:
This is my last shot. If you have Antivirus software and your firewall turned on, you may have to go into either one or both and allow invelos.com access. My Antivirus software has a list of allowed websites or what some call a white list. I recently had to reinstall my Antivirus software and had to allow invelos.com.
Posted:
I'm using Kaspersky Internet Security and i checked all entries.I allowed Invelos everything but it didn't work either

Strange thing is that everything on the phone is working and all covers are shown....
I was outta bullets
Posted:
I'm at  a loss. Maybe someone else can help.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
United States Posts: 3,475
Posted:
The only thing I can think of is for you to do is:

First do a database repair.

Then try an Alternative Internet Connection: Tools > Options > Online > Tick Use Alternative Internet Connection box > Okay > download Covers.
 Last edited: by Kathy
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantkaparicio
Spain Posts: 3
Posted:
Just delete the movies with missing pictures from your windows dvdprofile and then synchronize from online downloading your collection
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next