Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Can I Edit Info on the iOS app?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantJacha1977
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hi.  New to DVD profiler.  New to the iOS app.  I just downloaded it and have entered my entire collection in. 
Question though.  Am I able to edit disc info in any way?  Example:  The 'Burbs is placed at the top of my list in alpha. order.  Is there a way I can edit the title to that the movie is grouped with the other "B" titles in my collection?  Am I able to edit ratings and genres?  I would like streamline my collection a bit if at all possible.  Sorry if this is a repeat question.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantJacha1977
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Disregard.  I see someone has already posted the question and I now have my answer.  Thanks again.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next