Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->General: New Users Forum Page: 1  Previous   Next
DVD Profiler does not allow to load via UPC beyond 60 inspite of paid registration
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantsheriff7863
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hi - can someone please help to resolve this issue. I have written to support and am still wait for their response.

1. I originally started DVD Profiler as a free/trial product. Had no problem loading via UPC upto 50/60 titles, thereafter it started giving message - title unknown. I thought that was because it was free program and hence limited.

2. I bought the paid registration.

3. Still have the same issue. I type in the UPC and it still gives message "Title Unknown"

4. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

Thanks in advance

Bob
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributoreommen
DVD nerd
Netherlands Posts: 485
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Let's start with the obvious: did you enter the registration key you received in the program?

If so, click 'add to collection' and switch from the 'Add By EAN'/'Add by UPC' to 'By Title'.
Set the criteria 'Region', 'Locality' and 'BD region' all to 'Any'.
Now enter the disk title into the Title field and see if it shows up.

Alternatively, if you think the 50/60 max is the issue, try removing a few titles and see whether the program now allows additions. If so, hitting the max is indeed the issue.

Note the online database is based on the contributions by users and it may simply be the case you wanted a profile that nobody has contributed yet.
This can happen with rarely bought titles, or very new. Also be aware that the number of titles vary enormously per locality (=country where the title is/was on sale). For instance, play around with 'Locatlity' and near the top of the window you see 'Filtered DVDs:': the USA has about 200,000 titles in the online database and Vietnam just 1 (just looked). Anything inbetween with other localities.

As you are now a registered user you can ask for support: the 'support' tab on this web site, near the bottom of the web page. PS you should see your registration key in the 'registration' tab if logged in.
Eric

If it is important, say it. Otherwise, let silence speak.
    Invelos Forums->General: New Users Forum Page: 1  Previous   Next