Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
How to sync from Android phone to Windows 10 laptop
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantsheriff7863
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
What is the easiest way to sync from Android phone to windows laptop - I have about 800 DVDs that I now want to catalog. TIA
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantthefirehairman
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I would also love to know how to do that!

I started listing my collection on Android a week ago ... Just bought the PC software, but I have no idea how to export my database. Thanks!
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantsheriff7863
Posted:
I have set up a support ticket - but no reply
jackk
Posted:
Thanks For the information Rc pro antium
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorMarty S. McFly
Canada Posts: 75
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting sheriff7863:
Quote:
What is the easiest way to sync from Android phone to windows laptop - I have about 800 DVDs that I now want to catalog. TIA

Upload your collection from your phone to you online database and then the PC download from your on line collection.
 Last edited: by Marty S. McFly
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next