Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next
Tool: Profile History
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorDJ Doena
Germany Posts: 6,737
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I was recently discovering that some data was missing on my profiles and I was wondering if I had accidentally erased it or just never entered it in the first place.

And since I've been keeping backup files of DVD Profiler in the human-readable XML export format, I wrote myself a Profiler Historian.

It works really simple: You regularily export your collection to XML and keep the older files. When you need to know something about the history of any profile, you create a Flag Set of these profiles and then you start Profile History. It will scan your archive files and build a list of changes done over time. And then you can compare any two versions of the same profile:

You can download the program here: http://www.dvdcollectorsonline.com/index.php/topic,8598.msg174843.html#msg174843
Karsten
DVD Collectors Online

DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
United States Posts: 6,396
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Clever! And probably invaluable to anybody who makes lots of changes.
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next