Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Sorting Issues  - No ascending / descending
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantcypher204
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hello, I am on an iphone 6 with latest app version installed, 4.0.1. When veiwing my collection I can’t sort any of the sorting options by ascending / descending. Arrows that were there previously for selecting are now gone. Example being I can not view recently purchased titles with most recent being displayed at the top. I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of my very large collection. Scrolling also dosen’t work well.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantkazz
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Deleted.

Added comments to bugs thread.
 Last edited: by kazz
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantJEL129
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting cypher204:
Quote:
Hello, I am on an iphone 6 with latest app version installed, 4.0.1. When veiwing my collection I can’t sort any of the sorting options by ascending / descending. Arrows that were there previously for selecting are now gone. Example being I can not view recently purchased titles with most recent being displayed at the top. I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of my very large collection. Scrolling also dosen’t work well.

Anyone find an answer to this issue, or is it a coding issue?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantDaHasi
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
I‘ve got the same issue. Is it a bug ?
A sorting order is a must have feature for a media catalogue app.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantjfusco
Posted:
Everything seemed fine with mine but I recently had to uninstall and reinstall to try to address another issue (it doesn't appear to have worked). After the reinstallation all of my sort options are in descending order and I can't see a way to change that.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantjhvdberg
Netherlands Posts: 2
Posted:
Hello,

I have the same problem.
I recently installed the DVD profiler App on my new iPhone (8 plus).
But sorting my collection is only possible in descending order (standard setting).

After tapping the sorting button, I can only choose the sorting field, but not the sorting order.
The sorting order isn't visible.

Maybe an option to add the sorting option to the settings menu?
 Last edited: by jhvdberg
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantLowpro
United States Posts: 295
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
There are all sorts of scaling issues with the latest version of the app.  This is one of them.  See the 4.0 bugs thread here.
My DVD/Blu-ray Collection
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next