Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Various Images and Profiles missing
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantgumshoe
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have a large DVD Collection and I have noticed that there are a number of Images and Profiles (Image not Available) that are missing even though I have entered them by bar code...a number of the missing are in the middle of a series, such as Frasier or a very well known movie such as Band of Brothers...I would not have expected to have to contribute these titles just to have them show up in my collection...any recommendations??
I am a novice in the use of DVDPRO...
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantTille
Swedish blu-ray collector
Sweden Posts: 8
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have a similar problem so much as having taken a photo of a new image by iPhone, and uploading it to the server online, the new image still doesn't show up when watching my Collection on my desktop PC. I can see it on my iPhone Collection though.
JVC X-35, KingPin TabTension 114", Sony STRD-1040, Oppo 103 BD, Infinity speakers...
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Sweden Posts: 4,508
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Tille:
Quote:
I have a similar problem so much as having taken a photo of a new image by iPhone, and uploading it to the server online, the new image still doesn't show up when watching my Collection on my desktop PC. I can see it on my iPhone Collection though.

Your online collection will not contain any custom images, only images from actual profile contributions.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantTille
Swedish blu-ray collector
Sweden Posts: 8
Posted:
GSyren: Thanks, will do that in the future then. I suppose I can learn all about it here and in the help in DVDProfiler, but is there some sort of rule that there need to be X similar contributions before my contribution becomes an actual one? In that case I'm in trouble, as I own many rare musical concerts.... Well maybe not that rare, but obviously the images are missing in the database anyway....
JVC X-35, KingPin TabTension 114", Sony STRD-1040, Oppo 103 BD, Infinity speakers...
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Sweden Posts: 4,508
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Nope, one is enough, as long as it is approved and released.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
 Last edited: by GSyren
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorTheMadMartian
Alien with an attitude
United States Posts: 13,198
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Tille:
Quote:

Custom images should show in your desktop collection...assuming you are syncing from your phone directly to the desktop program.  If you are uploading to the website from your phone, then downloading to your PC, then it won't show up.
No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever.
There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom.
Against this power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand.
The Centauri learned this lesson once.
We will teach it to them again.
Though it take a thousand years, we will be free.
- Citizen G'Kar
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next