Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Option to filter region & locality while adding by title
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributorajm
dvd-aholic
United Kingdom Posts: 525
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
While filtering by title, it would be nice to be able to filter region/locality.

Now I know you control what regions/localities are downloaded in the first place, but I have a few, so it would be nice to filter them when adding.

Home of the phpDVDProfiler forums
Invelos Software, Inc. RepresentativeKen Cole
Invelos Software
United States Posts: 4,282
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
You can filter by region and locality when adding by title.  Or is that not what you're asking?
Invelos Software, Inc. Representative
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributorajm
dvd-aholic
United Kingdom Posts: 525
Posted:
On the pc version you can, but can't see the option on the mobile version. It just has an option to search by upc or title. Unless I'm missing something.

Home of the phpDVDProfiler forums
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next