Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->General: New Users Forum Page: 1  Previous   Next
Question
Leon79
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
How can i add a dvd that will be found on the database of Invelos ?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorSpaceFreakMicha
Jesus-Freak
Germany Posts: 1,774
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Leon79:
Quote:
How can i add a dvd that will be found on the database of Invelos ?

http://www.invelos.com/dvdpro/contributions/Rules.aspx
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorLewis_Prothero
Strength Through Unity
Germany Posts: 6,730
Posted:
First of all you'd need to get a paid account.

Being able to contribute is one of the advantages that comes with a paid license.
It all seems so stupid, it makes me want to give up!
But why should I give up, when it all seems so stupid?

Registrant since 05/22/2003
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorSpaceFreakMicha
Jesus-Freak
Germany Posts: 1,774
Posted:
Thanks Lewis_Prothero,

haven't realized that Leon79 hasn't purchased DVD Profiler yet. 
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorsurfeur51
Since July 3, 2003
France Posts: 4,479
Posted:
Quoting Lewis_Prothero:
Quote:
Being able to contribute is one of the advantages that comes with a paid license.

That would be an advantage if rules allowed us to enter correct information. As long as rules ask to create fake titles, fake names, and ask to recopy exactly each error, the best is to use the program only, which is great and is worth to have the paid version. Use of online data will just make local database useless.
Images from movies
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributortweeter
I aim to misbehave
United States Posts: 2,665
Posted:
Quoting surfeur51:
Quote:
That would be an advantage if rules allowed us to enter correct information. As long as rules ask to create fake titles, fake names, and ask to recopy exactly each error, the best is to use the program only, which is great and is worth to have the paid version. Use of online data will just make local database useless.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill
Bad movie?  You're soaking in it!
Leon79
Posted:
If you decide to buy it, is it then only one pay for life or is it once a year ?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantkahless
TaH pagh taHbe'!
Germany Posts: 17,804
Posted:
Quoting Leon79:
Quote:
If you decide to buy it, is it then only one pay for life or is it once a year ?

[...] all current and future version updates are included in your one-time purchase [...]
Thorsten
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorLewis_Prothero
Strength Through Unity
Germany Posts: 6,730
Posted:
Quoting kahless:
Quote:
Quoting Leon79:
Quote:

[...] all current and future version updates are included in your one-time purchase [...]

To be overly precise (Germans are anal retentive) it is one-time-per-platform purchase.
Means: A One-Time-Purchase for the PC-version, but when wanting the Android and/or iPhone app those need to be purchased seperately (Lifetime-Licenses too).
It all seems so stupid, it makes me want to give up!
But why should I give up, when it all seems so stupid?

Registrant since 05/22/2003
Since July 3, 2003
Posted:
Quoting tweeter:
Quote:
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind ...

You are probably speaking of all people who think that recopying errors is a good thing and cannot change their mind about searching for correct data ? I would not call them fanatics, just lazy people...
Images from movies
 Last edited: by surfeur51
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
United States Posts: 3,475
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Please stop calling contributors lazy - it is insulting and I have given you a red arrow for it.

Although I may agree with your stance on some topics, your constant rehashing of the same things over and over is tiresome.

In fact, you bringing up the same issue in almost any thread makes me want things to stay exactly the way they are.
 Last edited: by Kathy
Since July 3, 2003
Posted:
Quoting Kathy:
Quote:
... I have given you a red arrow for it.

Thanks !!! 
Images from movies
Luiscross34
Posted:
Invelos Software heeft versie 3.8.2 van DVD Profiler uitgebracht. DVD Profiler is een dvd catalogusprogramma dat zich van soortgelijke programma's weet te onderscheiden doordat het geen gebruikmaakt van filmdatabases zoals Imdb, maar van een collection die wordt bijgehouden door de gebruikers van het programma. De ongeregistreerde versie kent slechts een klein aantal beperkingen, totdat er meer dan vijftig titels aan de data source worden toegevoegd. Daarna wordt de functionaliteit enigszins afgeknepen. Sinds de vorige vermelding in de Meuktracker zijn de volgende veranderingen en verbeteringen aangebracht:
Version 3.8.0
Custom Collection Hints
Fully customizable suggestion display - create your very own and browse our library of user submitted layout designs
Should be enabled for every one of the perspective types (list, thumbs, details, custom)
Simple, customized hint, and default types
Custom suggestions make use of the article designer and will import from a current report
Adaptable transparency
Find more info
crystalkmalm
Posted:
The main feature that is going to leave you impressed is what's referred to as the one step entry.

DVD Profiler Add UPC
In this particular function, you go into the UPC (Universal Product Code) offered in the DVD case, and DVD Profiler will deal with updating your collection immediately. Conversely, you can place the DVD of yours into the DVD drive of yours and get it identify the UPC. If for whatever reason you do not possess the UPC of a film, just about all you've to accomplish is type in the name in the program and search function will own the UPC for you. Pretty handy is not it?

I tried loading the UPC for 7 Samurai and what I have was extremely amazing. Everything out of the cast, crew as well as synopsis of the film was provided. With the key details of the film provided, all you will need to do is personalize the DVD collection of yours by adding details as collection number, date, and purchase price, among others.

DVD Profiler UPC Preview one You also need to test the Profile Links attribute, that points you to mouth watering clickable url links to trailers, clips and opinions concerning the film you have entered into the collection of yours.

DVD Profiler Profile Limks
The other feature I discovered great is the environment for parental controls. You are able to establish a password in case you are concerned which the kids of yours may possibly use DVD profiles which have material unsuitable for minors. You've the choice to turn off parental control by affirming that you are above eighteen years old though. This's one feature you are able to set without internet access.more...
Homepage
    Invelos Forums->General: New Users Forum Page: 1  Previous   Next