Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantobarreda
Peru Posts: 4
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Is there a way to show the "Location" field in the layout in a more visible way?.  As I have a growing collection now I'm puting several discs in numbered multicases x6 discs) and want to register them in the location field as Volume 1, Volume 3, etc.  That way I can track the movie I want to watch easily.
Thanks for your advice.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorgreyghost
United States Posts: 1,405
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
The HTML in this post works. Quickly found by searching this forum for "Location".
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorMithi
Sushi Annihilator
Germany Posts: 2,216
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting obarreda:
Quote:
Is there a way to show the "Location" field in the layout in a more visible way?.

HTML or you can also use Custom Hints, my Lightblue Custom Hint german already features 'Location'.

In case you have made modifications to your layout be sure to save it before(!) loading a custom hint layout.

cya, Mithi
Mithi's little XSLT tinkering - the power of XML --- DVD-Profiler Mini-Wiki
 Last edited: by Mithi
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next