Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Didn't see a thread on it, but being able to scan/add more than one item at a time would be nice
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantnero041001
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
As title,

Looked through the threads, but didn't see one with this.

Being able to scan/add more than one item at a time would be nice, as it's annoying to have to add one movie wait for the profile to download, then another and so on.

Or maybe it's a feature I overlooked?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorDoubleDownAgain
I see better with 'em on
Canada Posts: 1,272
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Nevermind.. just noticed it's the Android forum....
HDTV: 52" Toshiba Regza 52XV545U  AVR: Onkyo TR-707
Speakers: Paradigm Monitor 7 v6, CC-190 & Atom Monitors  Subwoofer: Definitive Technology ProSub 800
BD/DVD: Oppo BDP-93 (Region Free)  HD PVR: Motorola DXC3400 500GB w/ 1TB Expander
BD/DVD/Game: 250GB PS3 Slim DVD/Game: 250GB XBox 360 Elite Special Edition (Black) Game: Wii
Remote: Logitech Harmony One w/ PS3 Adapter WHS: Acer H341 Windows Home Server
 Last edited: by DoubleDownAgain
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantFingerlakes Dave
United States Posts: 442
Posted:
Quoting nero041001:
Quote:
As title,

Looked through the threads, but didn't see one with this.

Being able to scan/add more than one item at a time would be nice, as it's annoying to have to add one movie wait for the profile to download, then another and so on.

Or maybe it's a feature I overlooked?

I wonder why you would want to do it as a batch. Especially if you had a barcode mismatch, or a barcode not in the database. Then you would have to figure out which movie the UPC went with, and what the issue was.
You also would loose the ability to see if the cover art is different (new release, original artwork/new artwork, same UPC). I know how I handle that situation. Everyone is different.

Just my 0.02 
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next