Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Beta Page: 1  Previous   Next
App crash on opening collection
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
United States Posts: 5,916
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Android 4.4.2

Installed the new AT&T ROM for the Galaxy S4 and the app would crash on opening browsing a collection or trying to sync. Local collection with no profiles also crashes.

Deleting the database and refreshing from DVDP corrects the database in question but the others will still crash the app.
 Last edited: by Dr. Killpatient
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorbbbbb
on steroids
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
The "reads from external storage" issues introduced with 4.4?
Don't confuse while the film is playing with when the film is played. [Ken Cole, DVD Profiler Architect]
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantFingerlakes Dave
United States Posts: 440
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Dr. Killpatient:
Quote:
Android 4.4.2

Installed the new AT&T ROM for the Galaxy S4 and the app would crash on opening browsing a collection or trying to sync. Local collection with no profiles also crashes.

Deleting the database and refreshing from DVDP corrects the database in question but the others will still crash the app.

DVD Profiler would not be the first app I have heard of that needed to be uninstalled and reinstalled when someone upgraded to KitKat. This just from forums of apps I have and researching other problems.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Beta Page: 1  Previous   Next