Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Bug with Flagged DVD's
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantgoliath_2k
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
There is a bug, when we have some dvd's flagged, and if we go to "Collection - Flagged - Move To" the options doesn't even appear and I receive an access violation error:

"Access violation at adress 00A3B8C3 in module 'dvdpro.exe'. Read of address 00000023."

I noticed this on versions 3.0.0 and 3.0.1
Invelos Software, Inc. RepresentativeKen Cole
Invelos Software
United States Posts: 4,282
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I can't reproduce this here.  Any more specifics would be helpful.
Invelos Software, Inc. Representative
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMark Harrison
I like IMDB
United States Posts: 3,321
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I saw this a couple days ago (on 3.0.1), but I don't know how to reproduce it.
Get the CSVExport and Database Query plug-ins here.
Create fake parent profiles to organize your collection.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantgoliath_2k
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Ken,

I loaded the "uncoverted UPC flag" then doing that operation it causes me that error. I tried now with  manual flags, on a couple DVD's and it doesn't happen...
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantCool_doodad
Canada Posts: 404
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Well, I get an "Access violation at address 009040C6 in module 'dvdpro.exe'. Read of address 00000008" whenever I try to add a disc id to an empty disc id slot.

From the welcome page when I click on a "Featuring" actors name (where there is no actors name) I get an "Access violation at address 00A86F31 in module 'dvdpro.exe'. Read of address 00000018."

So maybe it has to do with moving into an empty order or wishlist?? Just guessing though, because I cleared out my ordered list and tried it and it didn't work, but maybe it had to be empty from the start?
The Other DVD Forum
Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorGadgeteer
United Kingdom Posts: 519
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
You jinxed me.   

I've just started getting the same thing when loading the Unconvertedupc flag set.

This has only started happening since I've started to correct the flagged upcs.
Stuart
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next