Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Editing in app
arespooch
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
A question for those of you using the iOS version.  Is it editable?  For instance, if you have put a unit in twice, or you want to add a picture to a custom entry, can you make changes?  Thanks.
jimmy_m
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
You can remove from collection, set tags, move to own/wish list..., change purchased date/price.
arespooch
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Can you tell me how?  I can't find the command.  Thanks.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Sweden Posts: 4,508
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
arespooch
Posted:
Found it!  Thank you.  I did look at that screen, but I missed the button at the bottom.  Wonderful human being!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Sweden Posts: 4,508
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Happy to help.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next