Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: DVD Profiler Online Page: 1  Previous   Next
CLT - CSV/Excel outpt
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I spend a lot of time paging through CLT results and having to analyze data issues because of duplications because of TV or incorrect original titles and production years.

It would be nice to have an option in the CLT to download the data in an Excel or CSV format so it would be easier to analyze instead of having to click to the next page and click on titles.  Freeware exist to do that so the cost to Invelos would just be the programming time on the CLT pages.

I know GoodGuy made a CLTPlus tool, but it does not work for some people (I am one of them) because of the way it logs in to the CLT page.  I have followed the instructions to the letter and still it still does not work.  Also in posts I have seen GoodGuy has asked that no one use it.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorscotthm
United States Posts: 2,845
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
It would be even nicer if the CLT distinguished between cast and crew like the program does.

---------------
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
The problem is those that have both cast and crew roles, it would be harder to find the true common name with that IMO since it could cause yet another reason double counting a title. 

But that feature is easily dealt with in Excel depending on how you do your pivot tables, so from my perspective I like that for an Excel/CSV feature, but not the web page itself.
 Last edited: by Scooter1836
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: DVD Profiler Online Page: 1  Previous   Next