Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Beta Page: 1  Previous   Next
Broken: Wish list priority
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorDorianGray
Germany Posts: 186
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
When I change the wish list priority in the app and then sync with my PC-Version, the change in the priority is not synced.
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful."
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorscotthm
United States Posts: 2,845
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I can't reproduce this.  I just tried the same thing on my Galaxy S4 and it worked fine.

---------------
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantFingerlakes Dave
United States Posts: 440
Posted:
Quoting DorianGray:
Quote:
When I change the wish list priority in the app and then sync with my PC-Version, the change in the priority is not synced.

See my two entries on Broken sort functions. At least you get an option, even though it doesn't carry to the PC.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Beta Page: 1  Previous   Next