Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Bulk input via mobile scan
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantaberis
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I would like to see a feature where I can use my android device to scan multiple bar-codes more easily. 

This could be done in one of two ways:

1. Scan & Select - Scan a barcode, select the disc and then immediately go back to the camera ready to scan the next. (Rather than the current process of Scan, Select, Update/customise, add and then having to go 'back' to be able to scan the next).

2. Scan & Acknowledge - Scan a barcode, popup to say it has scanned and then go back to the camera ready for the next.  Once all discs are scanned, then select the disc titles etc.

Option 1. would be more preferable as you know there and then if a disc is not found in the database.

Thanks for reading.

BTW: have been using the PC version for years now and would be lost without it, hope the Android release can be equally useful with future releases.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantjaidev
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I would like this as well, surprised that its not already available on Android?  As Batch scan is available on iOS
However since its been 6 years since the original request I won't hold my breath
 Last edited: by jaidev
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next