Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
DVD Profiler running as a service
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantleo1963
United States Posts: 455
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
It would be nice to have DVDP running on my Win7 PC as a service, then you would not need to have the app open to sync via wifi.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantDavidEC
Wii#0441-6820-0158-3757
United States Posts: 154
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I second the request for the service..
Growing older is mandatory...Growing up is optional...
"Time spent with cats is never wasted." - Sigmund Freud
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorLewis_Prothero
Strength Through Unity
Germany Posts: 6,730
Posted:
+1

(But this is a feature request for the main program, even though closely related to all mobile apps)
It all seems so stupid, it makes me want to give up!
But why should I give up, when it all seems so stupid?

Registrant since 05/22/2003
 Last edited: by Lewis_Prothero
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantSci-Fi TV Fan
Canada Posts: 6
Posted:
+1
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorstevegblair
Canada Posts: 223
Posted:
+1

I have DVD Profiler installed on my computer in the basement and my phone is usually plugged in to the charger on the main floor when I'm at home. I either have to keep DVDP running all the time, or run downstairs when I want to perform an update.

Not a big deal of course (I'm still young and able to get up and down the stairs) but stilll... 
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorReihnold
Germany Posts: 56
Posted:
Would be a very nice Feature (for the iPad version as well). I would run the DVD Profiler on my Windows Server and would be able to connect to it from all my clients.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next