Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Problems with galaxy tab 2
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantdarksidezt
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Problems with galaxy tab 2: When download the online collection is constantly freezes without finalizing the transaction, when it rotates the screen, the program crashes.
However, great program, congratulations! I'm sure that will solve the problems (and maybe add the Italian ;-) )

Darksidezt!

Sorry but I have translated everything with google translate because my English is bad!

P.S.:Forgot: the problem of the rotation of the creen you also with galaxy s3 ...
 Last edited: by darksidezt
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantdarksidezt
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I'd like to know if there is the possibility to import from MyMovies collection (I bought it while waiting the arrival of dvdprofiler for Android ...)
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Android: Android Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next