Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Bug: Production Years Updates
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantgardibolt
digitally Obsessed
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Tonight I had several hundred updates where the only thing changed was the Production Year.  Except it wasn't.  It was exactly the same as in my profile.  I could have saved a lot of time if I had been able to skip those as 'no change' profiles.  It also showed production year as changed (incorrectly) on the profile associated with virtually every update of images.  Not huge, but annoying.  Using 3.0.1.
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorgreyghost
United States Posts: 1,408
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
These profiles have had the "country of origin" changed. Doesn't display on the comparison screen.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantgardibolt
digitally Obsessed
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Changing  Country of Origin shows up as a change to Production Date?  How weird is that?
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributormarcelb7
Netherlands Posts: 761
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting gardibolt:
Quote:
Changing  Country of Origin shows up as a change to Production Date?  How weird is that?

In the profile, production year is linked to country of origin. For example: "Produced: 2004 in United States". As greyghost stated, the comparison skin doesn't show the COO (yet?).
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next