Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Technical Support Page: 1... 45 46 47 48  Previous   Next
Android Application available here
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantFingerlakes Dave
United States Posts: 440
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting RobAGD:
Quote:

If you would like to keep tinker and keep up with the app I would love it

I actually like yours a little more than the official app, and I would love to see you and anyone else that does these outside apps to keep Ken on his toes.

I would say that your app only needs a few small updates/fixes to really polish it up IMHO.

Work the update to work over wifi, allow the user to select tumbnail sizes and allow the user to on setup tell the program where to store the files. be it /sdcard (internal memory ) or /Removable/MicroSD (external memory ).

I hope you keep working on it, but that is a call you will have to make.

Again thanks for all teh work you put into the app!

-Robert

Oliver!
If you want to continue. I'm in! 

Like Robert, a few things: Nesting and Categories (Built in and Special)
-Dave
 Last edited: by Fingerlakes Dave
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantpost mortem
Italy Posts: 12
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hi I'm trying to open from mega to my s3 but if I press open file mega tells me the file format is not supported, if I press import file it runs indefinitely: what can I do? Many thanks.
Posted:
Quoting post mortem:
Quote:
Hi I'm trying to open from mega to my s3 but if I press open file mega tells me the file format is not supported, if I press import file it runs indefinitely: what can I do? Many thanks.

Hi.
I'm not trying to be funny or sarcastic, but whats mega? I have never heard that term.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorLithurge
Paralysis by analysis
Posted:
According to google it's an app for the cloud storage site mega.

To the original poster not sure what/why you're trying to run from mega?
IVS Registered: January 2, 2002
Posted:
Hi to all and Thanks for your attention.

I don't know but I tried to install directly on my S3 the android application and it doesn't work, maybe I did something wrong but I don't understand the correct procedure: should I first download on PC and then transfer the program om S3? 
P.S. Mega is the platform from wich download the programs (see page 1)
 Last edited: by post mortem
Paralysis by analysis
Posted:
Shouldn't need to do anything special, just sign into Google Play (assuming you bought it on there) and click install.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStaNDarD
Germany Posts: 662
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Lithurge:
Quote:
Shouldn't need to do anything special, just sign into Google Play (assuming you bought it on there) and click install.

You can't buy this on Google Play...

Quoting post mortem:
Quote:
I don't know but I tried to install directly on my S3 the android application and it doesn't work, maybe I did something wrong but I don't understand the correct procedure: should I first download on PC and then transfer the program om S3? 

There are two files you'll need. The export plugin has to be downloaded and installed to your PC. The android application is for the S3. You should download it first to your phone and install it from your phone. If you have troubles this way you might try to first download it to your PC and then move it to your phone.
Paralysis by analysis
Posted:
Quoting StaNDarD:
Quote:

You can't buy this on Google Play...

Doh! Teach me not to read the thread title properly...
Posted:
The problem is in fact I don't get to install directly on my S3 the android app.
If I save it on my PC then using what app can I move it on my phone and run it?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStaNDarD
Germany Posts: 662
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting post mortem:
Quote:
The problem is in fact I don't get to install directly on my S3 the android app.

I don't have a S3 but most phones can act as an USB drive if connected to a PC.
Alternatively you can use an app like AirDroid to copy the apk-file to your S3.

But I guess you just have to allow local installations. Take a look into the settings of your S3. There has to be a point like "Unknown sources (Allow installation of non-Market applications)". On my phone this is at "Settings"->"Applications"->"Unknown sources". This has to be checked.
Posted:
Quoting post mortem:
Quote:

My HTC phone came with sync software. One of the parts of that software was an install section for just this kind of situation.
Does Samsung supply sync software, either on disc or from their website? 
Posted:
Hi to all.

I finally installed the program on my mobile and the plugin on PC. I selected the collection transfer and was OK, BUT when I go on my S3 and I open the Droid DVDP there is a message:

'Error: invalid database version. Update your export plugin and export your collection to device'

and I'm out 

What I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Posted:
Quoting post mortem:
Quote:
Hi to all.

I finally installed the program on my mobile and the plugin on PC. I selected the collection transfer and was OK, BUT when I go on my S3 and I open the Droid DVDP there is a message:

'Error: invalid database version. Update your export plugin and export your collection to device'

and I'm out 

What I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

The *.apk and the plugin have to match. Current matching "set" is: Export Plugin B0.92 ,
Android Application B0.94
Check which versions you have and change accordingly. You then should be good to go!
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantGeosnoopy
For The Love Of Movies
United States Posts: 11
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
This happened to me too when I installed it just now.  When I ran the plugin, I had to move the "droid_dvdp.db" database fille to the "droid_dvdp/database" directory on my phone.  The one that is already there is causing the error message because it is blank.  Once I replaced it with the one created by the plugin, all of my collection was there when I opened Mobile Profiler.  However, I did have no reinstall it AFTER I moved the database, as it kept saying it couldn't run...hopefully, this will work for you too....George
Geosnoopy75
 Last edited: by Geosnoopy
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantGeosnoopy
For The Love Of Movies
United States Posts: 11
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
I am noting that after installation, I have no cover images and no error as to why.  Can anyone tell me?
Geosnoopy75
 Last edited: by Geosnoopy
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantMB17
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
I bought the official App, but want to join the others in a big THANK YOU!!!
 Last edited: by MB17
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Technical Support Page: 1... 45 46 47 48  Previous   Next