Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->General: General Home Theater Discussion Page: 1 2  Previous   Next
Media server
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantverdejt
United States Posts: 117
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I use DVDP as a database for my movies. I am really anti windows, even more so with their release of Vista when it came out. If I wasn't running my Mac I would be running some distro of Linux. I keep the one barebones windows computer running for my 10 year old son just for him to access the same sites he is able to at school and to sync my iPod touch DVDP app to. I wasn't asking how people use their electronic media with DVDP I was asking how you catalog them for inventory purposes. I know this is a DVDP forum, I thought I could get some answers in regards how to use this program to catalog and keep inventory on my DVD's as well as my electronic media. If I was looking for help in using the plugins I would have posted in that thread. I'm sorry if I sound snobby and such, I don't mean to. In the first couple of threads I posted what my intentions were and what I was trying ask and accomplish.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
United States Posts: 6,396
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Ok, sorry. Guess I misunderstood and thought I had a solution for you. Anyway, best of luck.
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
 Last edited: by mediadogg
    Invelos Forums->General: General Home Theater Discussion Page: 1 2  Previous   Next