Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Technical Support Page: 1... 6 7 8  Previous   Next
Android Application need alpha testers
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantMB17
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Link is offline for me. Anyone has an alternate link or something?

Thanks
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantFingerlakes Dave
United States Posts: 440
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting MB17:
Quote:
Link is offline for me. Anyone has an alternate link or something?

Thanks

Hi
What link MB?  Everything has moved up to the beta topic. Oliver has a site started for beta feedback and an 0.1 beta out ( with all that implies).

http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=575354&PageNum=4&x=0#M1668646

(I think this link will work!?)   

Dave
Posted:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the help. I tried the forum, but it only has the same linlk for downloading the application: www.olivier-detry.be/ddvdp

This is the link I said was offline. I can't get to surf it. Is there any other way to download the app?

Thanks.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantRobAGD
United States Posts: 706
Posted:
try this http://www.olivier-detry.be/ddvdp/viewtopic.php?id=7

the Skydrive link

-R
Posted:
Very weird. I can not get to load the links. Tried three browsers on my PC and on my Galaxy S 2. Nothing loaded. I wonder what may be happening... Can you send the skydrive or fileserve link?

Thanks for the help.
Posted:
Thanks so much to both Rob and Dave. Downloaded. Trying to make it work now!
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantspecise_8472
It wasn't me...
New Zealand Posts: 180
Posted:
Downloaded and working on my Samsung Note - Running ICS 4.0.3
Only flaw is that images are not scaled to take advantage of full screen.

But this is a minor annoyance for an outstanding addition to the Android.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantFingerlakes Dave
United States Posts: 440
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting specise_8472:
Quote:
Downloaded and working on my Samsung Note - Running ICS 4.0.3
Only flaw is that images are not scaled to take advantage of full screen.

But this is a minor annoyance for an outstanding addition to the Android.

Hi!
Oliver really has done a nice job. Just an FYI. The more active thread id at:

http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=575354

It's support, etc. Also, if you come up with something that works, it's a place to share it.

There is also a website:

http://www.olivier-detry.be/ddvdp/

That is where any of the new software will be posted, and hopefully a place for suggestions and support when Oliver can get some bandwidth 

Again, Welcome Aboard! 

DAve
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantbobb
United States Posts: 489
Posted:
Every time I try to goto the link for the software it is blocked, and I am told  "The site at www.olivier-detry.be has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences."

Anyone know why?

Bobb
Do Cheshire Cats drink evaporated milk?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorNewEnglander
United States Posts: 1,911
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I get this in Chrome..

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.olivier-detry.be contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.olivier-detry.be that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.olivier-detry.be, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.
Signature banned: Reason out of date...
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
United States Posts: 5,916
Posted:
I found the issue why Google is warning about his site and posted the details in the other thread.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantwerewolf
Posted:
well I ve got also some trouble with his address... google warns me, and nod32 block the acces telling me that there is a trojan... 
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantpauls42
Reg: 31/01/2003
United Kingdom Posts: 2,692
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting werewolf:
Quote:
well I ve got also some trouble with his address... google warns me, and nod32 block the acces telling me that there is a trojan... 

see the details in the other thread and the new website he has created to hold the download (since his old site was hacked).
Paul
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantfoxman1999
Posted:
Hi kitarolivier,
I must say this is one hell of the software that I've been looking for for Android.  Thanks for the hard works.  Just checking, i have some duplicate titles in DVD profiler but somehow it does not show in my Droid DVDP, is there a way to show them all?
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Technical Support Page: 1... 6 7 8  Previous   Next