Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Missing profiles - parental controls off
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantfizzgig
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I appear to be missing a large number of titles from my synced collection on my iPhone.  I have turned off parental controls on both the computer and the phone.  My collection is 415 movies, but only 323 are in the collection on my phone.

One movie which definitely wouldn't be filtered out but still isn't showing on the phone is The Wizard Of Oz.

Any thoughts or is this a known bug?

- fizz
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMuckl
That's my common name.
Germany Posts: 858
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
A short in the dark: do a database repair on the desktop, create a new database on the iPhone and sync it with your desktop.

Also, are the totals shown under the category titles matching the ones on your desktop?

EDIT: You wouldn't have set "Exclude from DVD Profiler for iPhone" in the Personalize DVD window by any chance?

1.0.1, iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.1.0

Trivia v0.3.1
My HSDB v5 additions, HTML windows and other stuff
 Last edited: by Muckl
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantIronWaffle
Since April 26, 2001
United States Posts: 145
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I'm missing two titles that I've found.  Neither has exclusions set and my parental locks are off.

There must be a pattern:  both are Criterion Hitchcocks (Notorious & Spellbound).
Invelos Software, Inc. RepresentativeGerri Cole
Invelos Software
United States Posts: 524
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Did you get the new version of the software and did you resynch with desktop?
Invelos Software, Inc. Representative
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantIronWaffle
Since April 26, 2001
United States Posts: 145
Posted:
Yes, I'm on 1.0.1.  Still no luck -- but the world hasn't come crashing down.

Update:  Notorious showed up when browsing by features but still isn't in the collection list.
 Last edited: by IronWaffle
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next