Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Options -> More Options -> Images
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantIronWaffle
Since April 26, 2001
United States Posts: 145
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Before I ask, let me just say how much I'm loving this app, Ken!  I'm glad to finally have the gold standard on my iPod; I've been using an alternative that has done its best, but this is a whole other tier. 

My main question is how do I set it up so only the front images are synced?  There's no "Done"/"OK" button so when I leave this screen and return the back images are returned to the "On" position.

A quick somewhat related question:  will there be an additional "More Options" offering to select/de-select collection categories?  I've set up a few that I want on the desktop but do not want on my iPod.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMark Harrison
I like IMDB
United States Posts: 3,321
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting IronWaffle:
Quote:

A quick somewhat related question:  will there be an additional "More Options" offering to select/de-select collection categories?  I've set up a few that I want on the desktop but do not want on my iPod.

I was going to start a new thread on this.  But since you already brought it up, I'll just post here instead.

I'd love this as well.  I have a collection I'd rather not see on my phone.  I've changed all the profiles so I don't actually see any on my phone in that collection.  But I'd love the ability to disable the entire collection and not just the profiles in it.  Or change the app perhaps to not show any collections that are empty perhaps.
Get the CSVExport and Database Query plug-ins here.
Create fake parent profiles to organize your collection.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantMark Harrison
I like IMDB
United States Posts: 3,321
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
And while we're at it, I hide my Wishlist on the desktop version.  But I'd like the ability to have it shown on my phone so I can browse it while out shopping.  Obviously I can simply re-enable it on the desktop version for now.  But it would be nice to be able to hide it on the desktop and not on the phone.
Get the CSVExport and Database Query plug-ins here.
Create fake parent profiles to organize your collection.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler iOS: iOS Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next