Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Allow User to Specify Install locationon PPC
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantnrms
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
PLEASE

Let us install & run the DVD Profiler Mobile from any storage location we like (ipaq Filestore; SD Card etc. At present it ONLY works if installed into Program Files which is using default main memory and this just uses TOO MUCH valuable RAM.  I have only 48MB of RAM; I have 6GB of external storage (CF & SD Cards).

Thanks
Nigel
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantTouti
Canada Posts: 582
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
As I recall, that doesn't depend on the program, it's when installing it with active sync that you can change the install location.  Even if you leave the program where it is, when you synchronize you can save your data on a SD card.
My 4x4 Club: Club FJ Cruiser Quebec
DVDP Français: Forum DVD Profiler Français
DVDCOL:DVD Collectors Online
Video: LG RU-42PX10
Audio: Sony DreamSystem DAVFX100W
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantIzo
Movie collector...
Netherlands Posts: 197
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
It does seem to depend on the program, or let me say this version of the program.
nrms is referring to the program itself not the database (titles, covers etc). The program requires to be installed in the main memory, which ofcourse is a bitch!

I also want to sign-in for this request, would be great if it could be installed somewhere else.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next