Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1  Previous   Next
Please check your votes!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorreybr
Norway Posts: 906
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Both the ones you give and the ones you receive!

Because the repair utility have corrputed a lot of local crew databases, it's important that ALL check the votes they receive. I've given several "No" votes because of this, but there are people that vote yes to these changes without looking at the contribution, and contributors that don't bother about looking at votes they receive

Please, pretty please look at your votes

The colour of her eyes, were the colour of insanity
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorLithurge
Paralysis by analysis
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I'd also suggest people check the notes page after a submission and withdraw it if one's already pending. But checking the votes is a good sweep up as I've missed a few.
IVS Registered: January 2, 2002
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantKrikarian
cool that never fades...
United States Posts: 291
Posted:
i'm trying but there are so many...

and then we have things to go through before contributing missing profiles.

and somewhere in there someone has to get me more coffee...

krik

but thanks for the advice.
"Vampirism is still not a disease, Julia. Vampires are the living dead...dead...dead..."
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1  Previous   Next