Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next
Looking for low prices.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantCaptKirk42
42 - Time is an Illusion.
United States Posts: 110
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I'm looking for a few hard to find titles to purchase. At least it seems to me they are hard to find.

BBC TV show Campion Season one and two. The MSRP is $80 per season (when it first came out a few years ago it was over $100) Most online sellers are selling it for $60 - $75 (even sellers on Ebay are selling it for about $65)The cheapest I've seen it online is $55. I'd like to try to find a copy of each season slightly cheaper maybe in the $40-$45 range if possible.

I'm also looking for The Secret of Isis The Complete Series MSRP $30. Most places that have it listed in their online catalog are out of stock. The DVD release is only a few years, but I think it was a quick out-of-print release.
CaptKiirk42
DVD Collection/ Also Klandersen at DVDAF
DVDCrate Collection
My Blog
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorgreyghost
United States Posts: 1,405
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
The Secrets of Isis - The Complete Series

Although the website shows out of stock Newbury Comics through Amazon shows in stock at $13.99

Amazon also shows the Campion seasons for less than $50 each (barely).
 Last edited: by greyghost
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantCaptKirk42
42 - Time is an Illusion.
United States Posts: 110
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting greyghost:
Quote:
The Secrets of Isis - The Complete Series

Although the website shows out of stock Newbury Comics through Amazon shows in stock at $13.99

Amazon also shows the Campion seasons for less than $50 each (barely).

Greyghost,
Thanks for the info I will check it out.
CaptKiirk42
DVD Collection/ Also Klandersen at DVDAF
DVDCrate Collection
My Blog
    Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next