Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next
Load DVD Datawrite DC300 & VIsta
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantBOBDMS
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have just purchased a Datawrite DC300 (DACAL DC300 cloine) to use with DVD Profiler,LOad DVD and VISTA, the CDLIB software is working fine and the dbid.txt file says the unit ID is 43235. However it does not work in DVD Profilere - When d trying to eject a disc from the the DVD Profiler/LoadDVD Retreive menu I get the message "Disc Eject Failed". The Load DVD-Options has a different dacal device ID showing, ive tried manually changing but that did not work

Does LoadDVD work with the DC300 driver under Vista?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
United States Posts: 6,402
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting BOBDMS:
Quote:
I have just purchased a Datawrite DC300 (DACAL DC300 cloine) to use with DVD Profiler,LOad DVD and VISTA, the CDLIB software is working fine and the dbid.txt file says the unit ID is 43235. However it does not work in DVD Profilere - When d trying to eject a disc from the the DVD Profiler/LoadDVD Retreive menu I get the message "Disc Eject Failed". The Load DVD-Options has a different dacal device ID showing, ive tried manually changing but that did not work

Does LoadDVD work with the DC300 driver under Vista?

It should. I use my Ziotek under Vista. If I recall correctly, I use the Dacal toolkit in LoadDVD.

There should be a file in the LoadDVD folder called DacalMap.txt that looks like:

dacal001|40986
dacal002|40986
dacal003|40986
dacal127|40986

While Profiler is not running, you can edit that file manually with the correct device number.

The options panel should work - not sure why it isn't in your case.
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next