Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next
LoadDVD: Play multipul disc's
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantJuddsin
United States Posts: 7
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
A couple weeks ago I got LoadDVD to work and I am very happy with it. I have had several friends buy DVD profiler because of LoadDVD.

So my question is: Is there a way to get multipul disc's to play with just one listing in DVD profiler.
Example: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (has 6 disc's)

or do I have to enter each disc in DVD profiler?
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantbspeng
United States Posts: 26
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
LoadDVD starts a .BAT file.
You could have it do most anything you wanted.

I presume you'd click on the "Play" icon, then get asked which disc (if there were multiples)?
This can be done within a batch file.  If I get I chance I may help get you started, but at this moment, no time. sorry.

But I'll add a note, many "series" (Box Sets) automatically ask to add the individual DVD's already.  So a 6 disc season adds seven entries: one for the box set plus six individual dvd's. You then click play on the individual dvd that you want to play.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantJuddsin
United States Posts: 7
Posted:
Well right now I get LoadDVD to work, but i can't get it to play multi disc's. I can add disc;s to the info screen and add file path to notes and a new icon goes on the plat tab on the top. I clisck on the second icon and the locate file window opens. i know there's a way to do, but getting help that explain's everything seems to be impossible on this forum. I'm not a programmer, but may i should be, cause maybe then the creator of this program would be more helpful and less Condescending.

So I thank you for your help, but I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

Quoting Juddsin:
Quote:
A couple weeks ago I got LoadDVD to work and I am very happy with it. I have had several friends buy DVD profiler because of LoadDVD.

So my question is: Is there a way to get multipul disc's to play with just one listing in DVD profiler.
Example: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (has 6 disc's)

or do I have to enter each disc in DVD profiler?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
United States Posts: 6,402
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Juddsin:
Quote:
I'm not a programmer, but may i should be, cause maybe then the creator of this program would be more helpful and less Condescending.

Edited to tone it down a bit ...

You may be annoyed, but I am equally annoyed that you created two entirely new threads for your question - the same question, when your question has been asked and answered multiple times in the LoadDVD thread.

Futhermore, I checked, and explicit examples are given within the first couple of posts in that thread. I spent hours carefully writing those instructions. They are repeated on my website.

Put yourself in my position. If you had spent hundreds of hours creating something, then 10's of hours attempting to explain how to use it, then many more hours answering questions and helping users - then some person comes along, ignores all that and then complains ... 
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
 Last edited: by mediadogg
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next