Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next
Playing multipul disc's with just one listing in DVD Profiler??????
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantJuddsin
United States Posts: 7
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
A couple weeks ago I got LoadDVD to work and I am very happy with it. I have had several friends buy DVD profiler because of LoadDVD.

So my question is: Is there a way to get multipul disc's to play with just one listing in DVD profiler.
Example: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (has 6 disc's)

or do I have to enter each disc in DVD profiler?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
United States Posts: 6,403
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Leaving this thread ...
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
 Last edited: by mediadogg
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantJuddsin
United States Posts: 7
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have read the post and they don't explain much. under disc it just keeps adding (bonus material). So im not understanding what to do. Also you said (Did you even bother to examine the profile for your friend's DVD? The one I looked at aleady has the 6 discs defined.) I have no friends listed. Can you give me the name of the friend your talking about.

Quoting mediadogg:
Quote:
Quoting Juddsin:
Quote:
A couple weeks ago I got LoadDVD to work and I am very happy with it. I have had several friends buy DVD profiler because of LoadDVD.

So my question is: Is there a way to get multipul disc's to play with just one listing in DVD profiler.
Example: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (has 6 disc's)

or do I have to enter each disc in DVD profiler?

Yes, multiple discs are handled since day 1. And DVD Profiler profiles (what you call a "listing") also has mutiple discs already built-in. Did you even bother to examine the profile for your friend's DVD? The one I looked at aleady has the 6 discs defined.

If you try to take advantage of the LoadDVD thread, you will find information on that in the first couple of posts.

There is no need to create duplicate posts or a separate thread - there is a dedicated thread for LoadDVD already - please use that one.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next