Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next
R4 sales
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantbluraydude
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
I believe there are a few aussies and kiwis on this forum, just wondering whether people generally have bought/sold/traded with people from other countries? Or do people generally stick to there own countries mostly due to things like postage costs/paying for the dvd's(new or second hand)?
Has anyone from this part of the world bought/sold/traded from say the US or UK, AND Vice Versa?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorTelecine
Regd: January 22, 2001
Australia Posts: 820
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
There doesn't seem to be much on offer in the way of sales or trades for R4 users. Users in the US and Europe are naturally relectant to ship to us given the cost and effort involved of shipping relative to the value of the media.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantJohan1FS
South Africa Posts: 153
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting dvd_fan:
Quote:

Has anyone from this part of the world bought/sold/traded from say the US or UK, AND Vice Versa?

We have one e-tailer here in South Africa that brings in quite a number of R4 discs, so I have a few of them. We have the same problem with shipping from the US and UK. Apart from the cost, reluctance by the retailers, etc. there is also the matter of unusually high levels of undelivered parcels, most likely (but disputed) to postal theft.
---
¡Hola!
 Last edited: by Johan1FS
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registranticefyre
Australia Posts: 113
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Well, i'm an Aussie!

Although I never sell any of my dvds LOL but I will watch the forums for sales.. having said that, all of my players support R1 dvds anyway... so i'll keep a sharp eye out for dvds here.

One dvd I just can't find anywhere is "Bravo Two Zero"
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorTelecine
Regd: January 22, 2001
Australia Posts: 820
Posted:
This one?
Posted:
Woohoo! you're awesome

I wish it was released locally though, but i'll keep an eye on it on Amazon. Thanks!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributordee1959jay
Netherlands Posts: 6,014
Posted:
Or in case you prefer a PAL version, look here.
Posted:
Man I love this forum! Thanks guys :D
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantvidjunkie
Avid DVD Collector!
United States Posts: 43
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I love this forum to,does anyone have a link to the Death Wish - The vigilante Collection Region 4?
been looking for this for a very long time.

thanks
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributordee1959jay
Netherlands Posts: 6,014
Posted:
This link confirms it's no longer available. Perhaps try your luck on eBay?
rednose21
Posted:
edit
 Last edited: by rednose21
    Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next