Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next
Layout
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantcapecodcardo
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
When using the DVD Profiler software, we get to see nice large scans of the cover art but, when viewing the same at my web page, the cover scans are squished into the little pane on the right. I think it should be the other way around. Why hide all that information on the covers?
On the same note, when editing a DVD profile, on the "Overview" tab, we should be able to choose between what we have now which is text (which means a lot of typing or copying and pasting) or.....
an image! That way we could stick in a nice image of the back cover which not only includes the factory overview but, would give us a look at all the other info and the back cover.
Any comments?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributornorthbloke
United Kingdom Posts: 5,459
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
The reason the images are so small on the web page is simply to stop other people stealing them!

As for your other suggestion, you could always drag your "back cover" window out from where it is and put it where the overview is - would that do what you want?
Or create an HTML window that displays the back cover in a way you prefer.
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
...tried dragging...didn't want to move. Also, when friends and family want to browse my list, I really can't be explaining how to do this or that to the web page but, thanks very much for your ideas.
Rich
Posted:
....just a thought; to stop picture theft, a water mark (Invelos for instance) over the pic makes it pretty hard to re-use anywhere. This could be included by default.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next