Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next
DVD View
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantajsiedentopf
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have messed up my DVD Profiler view, and I cannot get it back again. So I went on-line to get some other views that just might be better than the one I started with, so I clicked on the top of DVD Profiler where it said “VIEW” I clicked on "Load Layout".  So when I looked at "Load Layout”  there was nothing there..  So where did the loaded file go?  And how can I load it.  It said it would just come up and I click on it....

Thank You very much for the help from this group.....

Al in Santa Rosa, CA
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributornorthbloke
United Kingdom Posts: 5,459
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
When you downloaded the layout did you get the "layout successfully installed" message?

When downloaded, layouts go into the "My Documents/DVD Profiler/Layouts" folder. Have a look and see what's in there.
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Thank You very much for posting something, I was thinking that just I was the only person around....

Yes, when I do go to that location I do see 4-5 layout names, and one that I had added, "My Main Layout" but when I am in the DVD Profiler program, and click on the VIEW, then LOAD LAYOUT, it shows nothing that is clickable, other than the "Get more layouts", which take me on-line to download the first one that I do not know how to load.... I sure hope this is something that you understand and can help me.

Al
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorsnarbo
United Kingdom Posts: 1,242
Posted:
Have you installed DVDP into another location other than the default?

I have mine on my D:\ drive, so all the normal files are located there as well, but I still have to leave some files in the default location...but run from D:\.

Steve
Posted:
OK, when you select Load Layout you should get a window like this:

What you should be able to do is click on the thumbnails on the left hand side of the screen, and the right-hand side should show you details of the layout. When you find a layout you like, just click OK.
The currently selected layout should have a green border.

Are you saying there are no thumbnails displayed on the left-hand side?
Posted:
Thank You again northbloke after I did NOT see what you showed me I knew the problem was deeper then I thought. So I uninstalled the program (saving my database) downloaded it again, and re-installed it. It is now working 100%. For this I thank you.
Maybe I'll give you a treat of my California Wine, maybe... I do live right in the middle of wine county..

Thanks and have a super day.

Al
Posted:
Glad to hear you've got it sorted.

I prefer white... 
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next