Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next
Special Language in a report
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantfoppa21
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hi there,

is it possible to create a report where each movie has only one specific language selected?
As an example...Operation Kingdom (HD-DVD) has a total of 6 different languages. But I want only the audio format of the german audio track. Also some movies (p.e. National Treasure: Book of Secrets) has two german audio tracks. DTS und DD. I want both of them in my report. Nothing else...

In the report builder there is only a chance to choose the audio index but not the language...

thx.
Foppa
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantexire
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hi,

Select the box named "DVDSubtitles1", and then on your left side you have a field named "Conditions". Click the "..." and a new box opens. Here you select "Type: Subtitles",  "Comparison: Contain" and in "Value:" you select the language you want it to show.

This step applies for any field in the editor, wheter it@s languages, titles etc.

Hope this helps!
Kristoffer
Posted:
Hi Kristoffer,

I don't mean a special subtitle.
My problem is the following (example BladeRunner (BluRay)

Languages...
English - Dolby TrueHD, English DD5.1
French - DD5.1
German - DD5.1
Italian - DD5.1
Spanish - DD5.1

And I want now a report, where I can say...give me only the audio format of the language english. The problem is the audio track. Sometimes the first is english, sometimes the first is german in my collection. How can I solve that?

regards,
Foppa
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantexire
Posted:
I think the conditions thing should work for audio languages too, but I'm not sure about it. Maybe someone else in here know's how to achieve it?
Posted:
No, unfortunatly not...when you choose Audio Format, you can only select audio track and then the format. But you can't combine it with the language of the Audio Format.

regards,
Foppa
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorSpaceFreakMicha
Jesus-Freak
Germany Posts: 1,774
Posted:
Quoting foppa21:
Quote:
No, unfortunatly not...when you choose Audio Format, you can only select audio track and then the format. But you can't combine it with the language of the Audio Format.

regards,
Foppa

Maybe you can create a thread in the "feature request"-section so Ken may include this option in a future release. 
Posted:
done..
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next