Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next
Looking for cases
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantAgrare
United States Posts: 1,033
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I know there are a few people out there who keep their dvds in dj cases or binders and then throw out or sell the cases on e-bay (or elsewhere) to all of them:

I am looking for cases for the following dvds

Rocky Anthology (slim) - I currently have the regular keep case box set, I would love to replace this with the slim case version. As far as it being the version with just 1-5 or also including the new movie, either would be fine.

Die Hard (slim) - same deal as with rocky, i have the ultimate, but would love to replace the packaging with the newer slim case set, either 1-3 or also with the new movie, even if it would no longer say ultimate. this one is worse than rocky because it has the double wide keep cases so takes up the space of 6 movies for only 3 (ie, more room than the 5 movie rocky set)

Basically I am looking for slim case version of any of the sets I have. Some I don't have the box set versions but would take the boxes for if anyone has them that they are getting rid of (Ocean's 11-13 or Outlaw Star for example)

Also, any anime that I have that has been re-released in more space friendly packaging (Outlaw Star vol 1 in a regular keep case or the whole set in the newer packaging, Neon Genesis, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop)

** I am looking for cases/packaging only **

PM me if you have any of these cases (or others for titles you see in my collection) you are looking to get rid of

-Agrare
    Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next