Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next
title recorded from TV >< DVD original
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantvanhovb
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Hello everyone,

I would like to create a report where i can see if it's an original dvd or a title recorded from television with my dvd recorder.

As DVD-R or DVD (TV) doesn't exist yet as media type i have edited the disc info to reflet this info.
I have manualy entered DVD or DVD-R in place of "main feature" in the field description in Disc description

Is it possible to create such a type of report or do you see another way to reach my aim?

As i have modified this info, could you please also confirm me if i can contributed with data to this nice community?

Thanks in advance for your precious feedback
Benoit
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantjmbox
United Kingdom Posts: 415
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Tags

Create a tag for DVD-R and then add it to those titles. You can then filter on the tag and create your report.

Oh, and DVD-Rs should not be contributed. Only commercially created DVDs should be contributed, and the disc info should stay as "Main Feature"
 Last edited: by jmbox
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantastage
United Kingdom Posts: 37
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
The only problem with 'tags' is that there doesn't seem to be a way to include that tag (as a field) in a report.
The only fudge I've found for this, is to set up 'Purchased place' entries on the Personal Information tab (ctrl+P), such as: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-R DL, etc.  I can then test for and print that field content in my report.

It would be nice if we had two or three custom text fields that could be included in a report.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next