Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next
Some HD-DVD's for you guys
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorruineddaydreams
United States Posts: 1,338
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have had very good luck here in the past, and at the moment would rather try to do this then ebay due to laziness... I just received (after 5 months) my 5 free by mail HD-DVD's from Toshiba - unfortunately, I already decided to get out of the format, and I have no player... truth be told I was not expecting this rebate to be fulfilled at all...

I will be accepting fair offers via PM for these, given the state of the format and the fact that these are in the rebate, so there are a ton of them out there for sale etc, I will let you guys pick the fair value...

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
Constantine
The Perfect Storm
The Rundown (Universal felt it necessary to slash the UPC code right through the plastic cover and crack the case under the UPC code)
Apollo 13 (Universal felt it necessary to slash the UPC code right through the plastic cover and crack the case under the UPC code)

let me know people thanks!

p.s. - I prefer to only ship to the USA.. sorry guys... but its a huge hassle to ship internationally.
-JoN
 Last edited: by ruineddaydreams
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorruineddaydreams
United States Posts: 1,338
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
perfect storm and apollo 13 are both gone
-JoN
    Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next