Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next
Wanted: Alien Legacy Bonus Disc
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantPeter von Frosta
Germany Posts: 452
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I think this is self-explanatory. I'm looking for the Alien Legacy Bonus Disc. There doesn't seem to be a single one on ebay, and as far as I can tell, the little coupon inside my box is no longer valid.

I prefer the RC1 Bonus Disc, but I would settle with a RC2 one if I can't find one...
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantmnemo
Zuma!
Germany Posts: 82
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Sorry, I won't part with mine, it was quite an act to get this thing from the US to Europe. :-/

It's just an hour of video, anyway.
Samsung UE55C6200, Yamaha RX-V2067, Xbox 360, PS3.
Posted:
I know the documentation, but it's really interesting IMHO, mainly because it's maybe the only existing reference which states that the Alien DC is in no way Ridley Scotts preferred version
Posted:
I got a copy from ebay, just waiting for the delivery man now
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantAstrakan
Canada Posts: 1,299
Posted:
How much did you end up having to spend?

KM
Tags, tags, bo bags, banana fana fo fags, mi my mo mags, TAGS!
Dolly's not alone. You can also clone profiles.
You've got questions? You've got answers? Take the DVD Profiler Wiki for a spin.
Posted:
4 quid.
 Last edited: by Peter von Frosta
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantAstrakan
Canada Posts: 1,299
Posted:
Quoting Peter von Frosta:
Quote:
4 guid.

Pretty reasonable. Reason I ask is that I have the Legacy disc, sealed, but I'm not willing to part with it so I didn't reply to this thread. Now, if it had somehow turned into a crazy collector's item I guess maybe I'd be interested... But at that price, not so much.

KM
Tags, tags, bo bags, banana fana fo fags, mi my mo mags, TAGS!
Dolly's not alone. You can also clone profiles.
You've got questions? You've got answers? Take the DVD Profiler Wiki for a spin.
Posted:
Apparently it was released in the UK as a limited addition to the quadrilogy set (but it really just contains the legacy documentary).
    Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1  Previous   Next