Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next
Reports to read left to right
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantjaylundgreen
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Is there a way to get a report to list DVDs from left to right instead (HORIZONTAL ROWS) of in vertical rows?  Any help would be great.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantmmsimmons
Love the buffalo.
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I agree fully,  I can't find out how to make them appear from left to right, top to bottom, instead of top to bottom, left to right.

Anyone from  Invelos able to help?  Is this a software limitation?  If it is, any way to issue a patch?
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDavid_AZ
Posted:
I agree as well.  This would be a great item to change or make configurable.  Thx!
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantMoonShadow
DVDs from the Dark Side
Posted:
Totally agree that an option to run the report across the screen would be a great enhancement.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorDoombear
Yosemite Sam Fan
Canada Posts: 1,108
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Yes, common reading-order (rows, left to right) would be nice.
We have been asking for this for a long while.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorsurfeur51
Since July 3, 2003
France Posts: 4,479
Posted:
I also support that idea, it was already a feature request at the time of Intervocative...
Images from movies
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantspinbot
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have to admit, its something that has been annoying me for years too.  Although maybe left to right annoys people from countries that read in the top-down direction.

I've been looking through and downloading a tonne of reports trying to find one that orientates left to right, but I guess there isn't any custom one's that can do that?

If their is, please let me know 
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Layouts and Reports Page: 1  Previous   Next