Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next
Scans not working
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorSquirrelecto
United Kingdom Posts: 793
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
When I scan a cover (using the icon on the cover scan editor toolbar) it scans the image, but then no image is placed into the cover scan editor. 
Invelos Software, Inc. RepresentativeKen Cole
Invelos Software
United States Posts: 4,282
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I'll take a look but for now, scan into another app and do a copy/paste.  I did correct the issue that caused copy/paste to resize incorrectly.
Invelos Software, Inc. Representative
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorSquirrelecto
United Kingdom Posts: 793
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Thanks Ken. Have been doing that in the meantime.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorsnarbo
United Kingdom Posts: 1,242
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Squirrel God:
Quote:
When I scan a cover (using the icon on the cover scan editor toolbar) it scans the image, but then no image is placed into the cover scan editor. 

I get the same, for the moment I scan into 2.5, do any editing then copy and paste into 3.

Steve
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorPaul Hillenbrand
United States Posts: 80
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
After you copy and paste a cover in the "Edit Cover Images" section,  a 2 pixel wide portion of the left side of the image shows up on the right side of the picture and there is NO cropping tool to cut this part off, like there is in the older profiler programs. 

Every picture will have this flaw, until cropping tools are provided or a scan can be made of the cover.

Paul
Invelos Software, Inc. RepresentativeKen Cole
Invelos Software
United States Posts: 4,282
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I'm unable to reproduce the 2-pixel error, but there is a crop tool, improved from version 2.  Select the area to crop, resizing the area as needed, then select Image->Crop.
Invelos Software, Inc. Representative
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorPaul Hillenbrand
United States Posts: 80
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Thanks Ken! 
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Desktop Technical Support Page: 1  Previous   Next