Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Iphone support
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantbest49erfan
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
It would be  if this could happen!
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorFunkyLA
Will you remove your hat?
United Kingdom Posts: 1,136
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting best49erfan:
Quote:
It would be  if this could happen!

Seeing as the parent product (DVD Profiler) is not mac compatible (it might be under an OS sim) it is highly unlikely that the iPhone will be supported

Also, give the guys a chance, the iPhone has not yet had a SDK released yet (though we all know it has been hacked to death)

Mind you, I commend you on asking
Signature? We don't need no stinking... hang on, this has been done... blast [oooh now in Widescreen]
Ah... well you see.... I thought I'd say something more interesting... but cannot think of anything..... oh well
And to those of you who have disabled viewing of these signature files "hello" (or not) Registered: July 27, 2004
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantbest49erfan
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting FunkyLA:
Quote:
iPhone has not yet had a SDK released yet

http://developer.apple.com/iphone/
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorFunkyLA
Will you remove your hat?
United Kingdom Posts: 1,136
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting best49erfan:
Quote:
Quoting FunkyLA:
Quote:
iPhone has not yet had a SDK released yet
http://developer.apple.com/iphone/

Whislt that is a Web Based development page, it is not an SDK - however, since they are suggesting that you can run a "Web 2.0 applications that look and behave just like the applications built into iPhone", I guess this means that a version of DVD Profiler Mobile may indeed be possible.

Up to Ken and Geri now
Signature? We don't need no stinking... hang on, this has been done... blast [oooh now in Widescreen]
Ah... well you see.... I thought I'd say something more interesting... but cannot think of anything..... oh well
And to those of you who have disabled viewing of these signature files "hello" (or not) Registered: July 27, 2004
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
United States Posts: 5,916
Posted:
Since the front-end is a closed system, bet is that it's not going to happen as a native program.  Check out DVDP for the Web and then browse it on the iPhone's browser.  That's about the best chance of getting DVDP on the iPhone.

From a purely programmer prospective (mine), it makes more sense to create a Palm port first due to the greater market penetration.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next