Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next
Trading poster
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantMarEll
United Kingdom Posts: 1,208
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Could someone create a plugin like the trading poster that would display more info about the film, for purposes other than trading.  For example to say heres what I've watched recently and then have say the overview there along with the title, cover etc? 

Posted this in this thread and was told there may be a way to do this with html or a report??
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
United States Posts: 6,396
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting MarEll:
Quote:
Could someone create a plugin like the trading poster that would display more info about the film, for purposes other than trading.  For example to say heres what I've watched recently and then have say the overview there along with the title, cover etc? 

Posted this in this thread and was told there may be a way to do this with html or a report??
Yeah, that was me. Well I tried, and you can get very very close. I don't think you can sort with reports - I may be wrong on that, but the data is certainly there, and it only takes a minute or two to create the report. And with html sections, they only seem to work on one DVD at a time. If you could get a section to show the results of all flagged or something ... not sure about that either. Anyway, I tried it just to see if we could help with a quick solution. If Trading Poster doesn't pick this up, I'll add it to my list of "Handi-plugs" that I am building - this is a set of mini-plugin's arranged under a single menu. They are mostly simple "loop on tagged/flagged/filtered profiles and do something" type of functions - each one not individually worthy of all the effort required to make and support a plugin. I plan to accept code from other authors and add to the menu. Personal issues prevent me from getting to that for a couple of weeks. If your request is still pending at that time, I'll check back in with you. Good luck.

Other thoughts:  CSV Export - then into Excel for sorting, etc. Maybe also a candidate for adding to Simple Statistics?
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
 Last edited: by mediadogg
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1  Previous   Next