Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Format and images for upcoming releases
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmjsztainbok
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
It would be good if Mobile would list the format of the release (i.e. DVD, HD-DVD or Blu-Ray) and display a picture of the DVD (if there is one) as the current display makes it quite difficult to determine which version of a DVD to buy (if there are multiples such as The Simpsons with the head shape box or the normal box) or whether a release is a new release or just a release on an HD format.

Any thoughts?

Mark
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantMSHampton
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I agree.  It would be nice to be able to filter the new/upcoming releases by format as well.  For instance, I'd like to be able to see just the upcoming blu-ray discs.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorBad Father
Posted:
I think images were left out of Upcoming Releases for a good reason...memory issues. I don't know about your PDA, but many users have limited storage capacity. If images are downloaded with New and Upcoming Releases, I think that may exceed some PDA's memory capacity.
My WebGenDVD online Collection
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next