Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next
Next and Previous on Full Screen DVD Cover display
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmarkis007
Australia Posts: 1
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
When displaying DVD cover in full screen add next and previous buttons to allow display of next and previous DVD cover in filtered list without having to go back to details
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantleo1963
United States Posts: 455
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
If I am displaying my  covers on my mobile device, I'm able to push the UP and DOWN buttons and it goes to the next or previous cover.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorBad Father
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting markis007:
Quote:
When displaying DVD cover in full screen add next and previous buttons to allow display of next and previous DVD cover in filtered list without having to go back to details

If you add buttons to the screen, then the images displayed wouldn't be displayed full screen, now would they .
My WebGenDVD online Collection
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
United States Posts: 5,916
Posted:
Quoting leo1963:
Quote:
If I am displaying my  covers on my mobile device, I'm able to push the UP and DOWN buttons and it goes to the next or previous cover.

Verified!  Nice catch, neat feature there.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorBad Father
Posted:
Quoting leo1963:
Quote:

You can also use the left and right buttons to switch between front and back covers .
My WebGenDVD online Collection
 Last edited: by Bad Father
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1  Previous   Next